Zenpile replied

293 weeks ago

The After Earth Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

In the future, Earth becomes inhabitable and mankind moves to Nova Prime. However, aliens try to conquer Nova Prime but are defeated by the Rangers under the command of General Cypher Raige. The aliens bring the predator Ursas to hunt down the humans attracted by their fear and Raige develops the fearless ghosting technique to defeat them. On the same day that Raige returns home, his estranged son Kitai Raige is not advanced to the Ranger position in the academy. Raige promises his wife that he will travel in his last assignment before retirement and she convinces him to bring Kitai with him. When their spacecraft is damaged by an asteroid storm, she crashes on Earth and only Raige and Kitai survive. Raige breaks both legs and Kitai needs to cross the hostile and dangerous planet to retrieve the beacon and save their lives.
A crash landing leaves Kitai Raige and his father Cypher stranded on Earth, a millennium after events forced humanity's escape. With Cypher injured, Kitai must embark on a perilous journey to signal for help.
The whole movie I wanted Jaden Smith to die. To be honest I wanted everyone in this movie to die. It wouldn&#39;t have been hard because there were only two people in the entire movie. Jaden and Will Smith and they were terrible.<br/><br/>If you want to watch Jaden Smith change his accent and fall to the ground every 10 minutes. Then watch Will Smith show no emotion and talk like a robot. Then this movie is for you. <br/><br/>M Night Shyamalan should never ever ever be allowed to make another movie. Jaden Smith doesn&#39;t share his fathers talent. I just want to forget I ever watched this movie.
I&#39;ve just been recently watched this movie. I know about the bad reviews, so I set my expectation so looow, and yet I&#39;m still speechless about how bad it is. There&#39;re so many goofs, like they said that the earth is uninhabitable, which they cant breath directly from its air, but when they showed the scenery, it&#39;s so beautiful and green. And one that I think the worst is Will&#39;s acting. I get it that in the story, he had to become a tough father, but he&#39;s sooo expressionless that I want to squeeze his face, like come on, you don&#39;t have to be expressionless to make a tough father impression. If you have nothing to do, and no more movie to watch (like me), then you can watch this movie.
The disappointingly generic film, which strands a father and son on Earth a thousand years after a planet-wide evacuation, will leave genre audiences pining for the more Terra-centric conceits of "Oblivion," not to mention countless other future-set films that find novelty in making familiar surroundings threatening.

a5c7b9f00b
Download the Episode 2.11 full movie tamil dubbed in torrentKryo full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pUnsung torrentEpisode 1.40 full movie with english subtitles online downloaddownload Spider-Man: Far From HomeMiracle at Middle Creek online freeToby Keith: Bullets in the Gun sub downloadJohn Wick 3: Parabellum full movie in hindi downloadOn the Pipe 7 full movie hd 1080pDownload Small Soldiers full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4
Please log in to post a reply.